Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Investing


Question by ra3000gt:

investing?





I just graduated from college, I have about ,000 that I could use to invest. I've never done any investing. Can anybody please tell how I could invest so that I can generate a nice amount of money without taking too much risk? which company should I use? are mutual funds the best way to start? thanks




Best answer:

Answer by Rival
no such thing as great income with no risk :) if there was everyone would be doing it - called arbitrage
For begginers mutual funds are the best, not just mutual funds but index (S&P 500) pegged mutual funds. Maybe bonds (treasurybondsdirect.com) or CD or Money Market (Ing Direct). Learn about the market and then get in. Don't lose your money of the start, its not a good feeling.

Rival





What do you think? Answer below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Investing:

Guide Investing Mutual Funds (Money Smarts/David Logan Scott) ...
Q&A: Can anyone recommend a good website to teach me the basics of investing my 401K? ...
Stop Buying Mutual Funds: Easy Ways to Beat the Pros Investing On Your Own Reviews ...
Investment Strategies for Agriculture and Natural Resources: Investing in Knowledge for Development Reviews ...
Ludwig II 1 (v. 1) ...
Pocket Companion to On-Line Investing ...
How to Make Too Much Money: Your Guide to Investing Wisely ...
More Than L.I.P. Service: A Lifetime Investing Plan ...
Sunday Driver: The Writer Meets the Road–at 175 MPH ...
Blue Sheep Reverie Volume 2 (Yaoi) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment