Sunday, February 27, 2011

Q&A: How much water for my garden?



Your Ad Here





Question by Empress: How much water for my garden?

I always water my garden around 5 in the afternoon. It's summer time and soils are really dry that they crack. How much water should I leave? I have red palms, palm tree, cactus and others.. I only stop watering when I see initial flooding.. since soil absorbs them, within minutes it's all gone. But is it enough to last them the next day? Does the planting matter, like if the roots were planted really deep so they need more watering for the liquid to reach them?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by pbear i
once established the plants should not need a lot of watering, unless they are not native to your region(where ever that is).





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment