Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What happens when you connect a car subwoofer to a home entertainment system?



Your Ad Here





Question by thatt1guyy: What happens when you connect a car subwoofer to a home entertainment system?

I have a 12" sub I no longer need and tested it out on my home entertainment system.It sounds pretty good actually,I heard after awhile the coil inside the speaker will come undone or something like that,and I dont care becouse its just a single rockford fosgate 12" my bro gave me for free so ill play it till it blows,i was just wondering if it would damage my entertainment reciever?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by andrew
the speaker may over load the amp if you conenct it wrong. check the impedance of the speaker and the power of the amp.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment