Friday, March 25, 2011

Under, Dark, eyes, Circles, remove
Under
by juandiegojr

Question by Lucy<3:

How do I remove the dark circles under my eyes?



Your Ad Here





I have dark circles under my eyes that I really hate. I have EXTREMELY pale skin, so it is very hard to find a concealer that matches my skin tone. I hae bought so many concealer before, and not one matches my pale skin tone. Any advice on quick ways to remove the bags under my eyes WITHOUT using concealer? Any advice works. Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by ferret.zombie
Sleeping





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Under:

under what circumstances would a quadratic inequality have a solution set that is a closed interval? ...
How can I find companions to travel abroad with? ...
Politics Under God Reviews ...
Nations Under God (International Theological Commentary) ...
The Unfree French: Life Under the Occupation ...
30 Years Under the Beam: Bethlehem Steel Exposed. As told by those who worked there ...
Parenting Under Pressure: Prison Reviews ...
Under the Sea: a Treasury of Great Writing about the Ocean Depths ...
Borrowed Soldiers: Americans Under British Command, 1918 (Campaigns and Commanders) Reviews ...
Under His Blood ...
Dark:

Good Sky maps and atlases for beginners with Black/ Dark Blue background? ...
Magic Tree House Collection Volume 1: Books 1-4: #1 Dinosaurs Before Dark; #2 The Knight at Dawn; #3 Mummies in the Morning; #4 Pirates Past ...
Wicked Highlander: A Dark Sword Novel ...
McCarter Theatre serves up southern-fried laughs with dark and delicious ‘Crimes of the Heart’ ...
Dark Moon Mysteries: Wisdom, Power, and Magic of the Shadow World Reviews ...
The Dark (Classic Munsch) ...
eyes:

Water-Blue Eyes (Eurocrime) ...
Eyes of the tiger ...
The Hare with Amber Eyes: A Family’s Century of Art and Loss ...
Russian Spirituality and Other Essays: Mysteries of Our Time Seen Through the Eyes of a Russian Esotericist ...
Circles:

remove:

No comments:

Post a Comment