Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Educators Credit Union Drive-Thru Construction



Your Ad Here



Check out these Educators images:

Educators Credit Union Drive-Thru Construction

Educators


Image by compujeramey

Construction nearing completion on the new Educators Credit Union. A pretty nice urban building, with a well-hidden drive-thru.

SL_Ed_Roundtable_2_17_09_008

Educators


Image by Olivia Hotshot

SL Educator Roundtable -

Today's Modern Librarian

NO, I DO NOT HAVE A CHE T-SHIRT. GEORGE WASHINGTON IS MY IDEA OF A TRUE REBEL WITH A CAUSE...

Educators


Image by roberthuffstutter

NOT TOO LONG AGO...I was at my local library checking on some of the books my soon to be Middle School grandchildren would be using in their classroom studies. Having heard some nasty rumors about Tommy Wilson's (Woodrow Wilson) ugly political agenda lately, I wanted to review my long-forgotten knowledge about him. While checking on Woody, I was surprised to find that the man who graces millions of American youth's t-shirts was listed right along Woody in the books recommended as reading recommending about those who were bulwarks of democracy. So, Woodrow Wilson and Che Guevera are accorded the same revereness by many of America's educators?
As I recalled, Woody was an avowed "progressive" and Che was, I have never forgotten, a Communist of the first degree. And he is a hero? What the hell are some of our teachers trying to pull off here anyway?

This is, my friends, reason enough to go marching to the polls en masse in the next two Novembers of our liberation.


Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment