Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What percent of the United States live a longer life playing sports as a child?



Your Ad Here





Question by Volleyballbabe7: What percent of the United States live a longer life playing sports as a child?

I need to know what percent of the United States live a longer, healthier life playing sports as a child [around 6th grade]. Also if you play sports as a child [6th grade] what can it do for your future. I am doing a class project and really need no lies or guesses so if you could PLEASE give me a web page where you found it please write it for me and I will pick you as best answer.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by leecompound
Do your own research. THe internet is a tool. Use it.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment